Flexible remediation saves time and money
is a site that is to undergo remediation empty, flat and
with no immediate plans for redevelopment. In most cases
remediation has to take place on operational sites, ensuring
that business disruption is minimised, or as part of site
redevelopment with clear timelines and commercial constraints.
QDS is able to draw upon over 15 years of experience and a portfolio
of treatment based remediation solutions, mainly in-situ,
to deliver land regeneration on real sites, fully meeting
owner or developer requirements.
- A fully flexible approach, whether operating independently or as part of an integrated multidisciplinary project team
- Remediation solutions that do not shut down businesses or delay site redevelopment
- Remediation solutions that work unobtrusively on operational sites, avoiding business disruption
- Phased remediation programmes integrated with development site preparation, construction and operation
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements or site conditions while maintaining project momentum
- Carbon Neutral Remediation